This is a list of stackoverflow.com answers that I have made, and that I might need to reference some time in the future.
This answer is showing layout of a single-linked list, with a head and tail pointer.
- GCC: Use OpenSSL’s SHA256 Functionshttp://stackoverflow.com/a/13784484/440558
The question is about undefined references when linking, and the answer is to put libraries last on the command line.
- C++ class member callback simple exampleshttp://stackoverflow.com/a/14189561/440558
The question is about callbacks in classes, I made an answer showing the use of
- Issue when scheduling tasks using clock() functionhttp://stackoverflow.com/a/11866539/440558
I made some simple timer event handling.
- Error reading many files in a subfolderhttp://stackoverflow.com/a/15251903/440558
A function to recurse through directories using
- Text Wrapping in C on Thermo Mini Printerhttp://stackoverflow.com/a/15720061/440558
Example program how to do simple word-wrap.
- casting void** to 2D array of int – C: http://stackoverflow.com/a/18440456/440558 Contains simple ASCII-art diagrams to show the difference between a matrix using array-of-array and a matrix using pointer-to-pointer.
A list of other answers that might be useful:
This answer contains a set of functions to trim a
- How to map between a matrix and an array
- Passing a multidimensional variable length array to a function
This isn’t an answer per-se, instead it’s intended as a comment for new users who post inappropriate questions:
- First part
Welcome to stackoverflow.com. Please take some time to read [the help pages](http://stackoverflow.com/help), especially the sections named ["What topics can I ask about here?"](http://stackoverflow.com/help/on-topic) and ["What types of questions should I avoid asking?"](http://stackoverflow.com/help/dont-ask). Also please [take the tour](http://stackoverflow.com/tour) and [read about how to ask good questions](http://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask). Lastly please learn how to create a [Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable Example](http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve).
- Second part
Also please read [this question checklist](https://codeblog.jonskeet.uk/2012/11/24/stack-overflow-question-checklist/), and all of http://idownvotedbecau.se/ to learn some reasons your question might be down-voted. Finally, please [learn how to debug your programs](https://ericlippert.com/2014/03/05/how-to-debug-small-programs/).